Graphium Health™ Raises Awareness Around Prostate Cancer
Movember Is Upon Us
You may have seen it around Social Media, but #Movember is upon us!
For newbies: “Mo” = “Mustache” and “vember” = “November.”
The overall idea is: grow a mustache in the month of November.
Movember is all about fun and a cause. Graphium Health strives to be a company that makes the world a better place not just with our products, but also with the way we give back.
The idea behind Movember is to raise awareness around Prostate Cancer. Graphium Health is excited to be a part of the cause and to bring you all a bit of fun as well. We’ve even joined a campaign to raise money!
Among the Mustachioed participants will be members of the Graphium Team AND a few Graphium Users! We are thrilled to have everyone who is participating – whether by growing a Mo, sharing & voting, or donating along the way.
The Rules (There aren’t many.)
- The contest begins November 5th, 2018 and ends November 30th at 3:00pm CST.
- Each participant must post at least one selfie to @GraphiumHealth (Twitter) every Tuesday & Thursday.
- The participants’ goal is to raise as many votes for their Mo as possible!
- The contest will be limited to one vote per person per day…but if you find some way to trick the system, you are a genius. More power to you.
The winner will receive:
- A $100 Amazon Gift Card
- 1 Year of Bragging Rights
All participants will receive:
- Fun and possible embarrassment
- The bliss of knowing you’ve helped a great cause!